Gaser Cooking-kneading kettle
Mod. MCA-30 / MCA-60 / MCA-100 / MCA-150 / MCA-200
- Cooking-kneading kettle designed for hot preparation of all kinds of soups, sauces, béchamel, etc.
- It features a heat chamber to transmit heat to the product uniformly like in a bain-marie, thus avoiding the product making contact with the heating elements.
- The tank is made of high-quality 3 mm and 5 mm thick 316 stainless steel to guarantee perfect operation throughout all of the machine’s useful life. The rest of the structure is entirely made from 304 type stainless steel.
- To prepare the product, the tank has a stirrer-mixer to prevent lumps forming, as well as side and bottom scrapers to stop the product sticking.
- To facilitate cleaning, the tank has no internal elements that would impede this process.
- Optional tank with outlet valve for non-viscous products. Motorised tilting for denser products.
- A very powerful, high performance machine thanks to its thermal insulation chamber that prevents heat loss.
- Power supply 380/400 V three phase
- Operational temperature of up to 200 °C Electronic control
- Cooking time and temperature programmer
- Speed control and reverser for the stirrer.
- Motorized tank tilting.
- Power 21 kW.