Talsa W114-U3 Double Cutting Grinder
Talsa meat mincers are equipped as standard with knives and plates made of special carbon steel of the highest strength and durability.
This material is characterised by signiﬁcantly lower wear and tear, which prolongs the service life of the knives and plates and prevents contamination of the meat by abrasion of metal particles as with soft stainless steel alloys.
These are two models:
- W114K-U3 - Table Top
- W114K-U3 - Free Standing
- 1 compensating ring and1 Single cutting knife supplied to use as Unger-2 for single cutting ( 1 plate and 1 knife)
- 1 pre-cutting kidney plate 3 large straight holes
- 1 double cutting knife
- 2 plates. holes 5 and 7.8 mm
Note: Large L tray/feed pan (52 litres) installed on table model “K” (standard on Free Standing models “L”)
- Complete mincing head made of high quality stainless in microfusion quality.
- Large filling tray with hand protection. Completely made of stainless steel.
- Removable mincing head: no transmission of motor heat – best cutting results
- High performance and energy eﬃciency, quieter and less heat generation.
- With overheating protection.
- Rugged gearbox made of steel, with oil bath.
- Automatic safety switch.