Zermat Automatic Vac Giver
- Electric connection 220V 3Ph or 220V 1Ph
- Dimensions: 900 x 600 x 950mm.
- Package dimensions: 1 EUR Pallet 1200 x 800 x 1200mm.
- It allows working with bags: From 80x180mm - Up to 500x1000mm
- Weight: 48 Kg
- The construction of the machine is carriage type and is configured with two fixed feet and two wheels so that the user can transport it to the work point.
- For the operation with this equipment, it is essential to use bags of shrinkable material, and that these come in a continuous format glued by adhesive tape.
Why to use the Vac Giver accessory?
- This machine is the ideal complement for the packaging of heavy quantities of products.
- One of the points to streamline in the bagging process is the placement of the product within the same bag.
- The Vac Giver machine allows the user to greatly speed up this process, since it assists in the opening of the bag so that placing the product inside it is a quick task.
- Greater work comfort for the user.
- Maximum agility in the bagging of products.
- Relevant saving time and a significant increase in production.
Setting of Vac Giver
Place the box of bags on the bottom. The machine has a space enabled for this.
The bags must be of a shrinkable material and must come in a continuous format glued by adhesive tape.
Once the bag box is in its place, the adhesive tapes must be fixed to the built-in traction motor. Turn on the machine and the process is automatic. The air blowing system opens each bag, and when it starts. The machine prepares the next one, so that the operator carries out the operation continuously.