Portable Oil Filter Transfer 200
By eliminating fatty acids, carbon deposits, silt, and other substances that cause oil to degrade and have a bad taste, this unit increases the amount of time your oil may be used.
Using the fryer filter to filter your oil on a regular basis helps you produce consistently high-quality fried dishes while reducing your total oil use.
Placing this portable filtration device underneath your fryer drain will allow the wasted oil to pass through the accompanying crumb catching basket and gather any big particles or food scraps.
The flat filter paper (available separately) in the filter pan, will catch the oil as it drains on top of it. Put the return hose nozzle in your fryer after that, and repeatedly flow the oil through it while maintaining the drain open.
Close the fryer drain, then add fresh oil and re-start the frying.
- The filter design can prevent oil acidification and extent useful time of oil, it saves cost over two third.
- Equipped with Anti-Detonation motor
- Simple to use and easy to clean.
- Durable stainless steel case and pump housing.
- Suitable for CF-90, CF-90W and CF-91 Conveyor fryer.
- Size：W1260 x D740 x H470 mm
- Filter Paper：650 x 420 mm
- Power：110V or 220V / 1/2HP
- Oil volume：200L
- Weight：45 kgs
Filter paper: Are sold by cartons only.
1 carton = 100 pieces
Paper Size: 16.5 x 25.5 cm