Silicone Mold Washer
High-performance washing system for cleaning silicone molds with integrated main wash, rinse and drying, for fast and effective cleaning of medium to highly polluted silicone molds. It helps to achieve a maximum washing results and with minimum water, energy, and chemical consumption.
In the main washing zone, the silicone molds are cleaned with circulating water, which is constantly cleaned by the built-in filter system. The built-in heating tank keeps the washing water in the main flushing zone at the desired temperature. In the rinse zone, the silicone molds are rinsed clean with fresh water. This water is then fed into the main washing zone with the “double cascade system” and it continuously regenerates the washing water. After rinsing, the molds pass through the drying zone and are blown dry via air nozzles at high air volume. The blown-off water is also returned to the washing zone via the cascade system.
The built-in special nozzles ensure a thorough cleaning of the washing material. To ensure optimal cleaning, the silicone molds are transported through the system by a stainless-steel chain strap lying at the top and bottom. This allows different contaminated silicone molds to be cleaned with the precisely matched amount of water.
- Capacity: 100 – 2,000 molds per hour
- The silicone molds are set up and delivered manually by hand
- Complies with HACCP standards
- Stainless steel
- Total length: 6058mm
- Length without entry-outlet table: 3810mm
- Height: 1700mm
- Width: 1100/1300mm
- Inlet/outlet height: 970mm
- Inlet/outlet length: 500/1750mm
- Drying module – Heating system with higher air blowers and uses electric energy
- Drying via centris - Pallet spinner to remove excess water with less energy consumption
- Water filtration
- Fume extraction exhaust system
- One-man operation
- With conveyor belts
- Dosing pump
Customizable per customers’ requirements