Harvest Saver Commercial Dehydrator
The Harvest Saver is an ideal machine for taking that first step into commercial dehydration. The Harvest Saver is a compact dryer, and is our most popular.
The Harvest Saver has the ability to dry a wide variety of products like fruits, veggies, jerky, raw food products, pet treats, and the list keeps growing.
This kind of versatility makes the Harvest Saver a great fit for most applications and an excellent choice for start-up businesses, lab research, and food innovation centers.
- UL EPH approved for food sanitation safety.
- UL approved for electrical safety.
- Load amperes depending on speed of fan and product load.
- 60 amps dedicated line recommended.
- Double-wall Stainless Steel insulated construction.
- It has 88 sq ft (8.175 m2) on 14 trays that measure 24-inches x 38-inches (60.96 cm x 91.44 cm)
- Choice of Perforated or Solid, stainless steel trays. Trays sold seperately.
- It has 4 fan speeds.
- Typically requires venting out of room.
- This unit has a variable intake system to control the humidity level.
- It is on wheels for ease of moving and fits through doorways.
- Programmable timer feature up to 99 hours.
- Machine Dimensions: 60x34x60 inches (WxDxH)
- Machine Weight: 532 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 800 lbs
- Fan Motor Hp: 3/4 Hp, 3.2 Amps
- Heat Type: Electric Coils
- Temperature Range: from ambient to 200°F/93.33°C
- Max Load: 9.2 kW
- Average Electrical Load (Fan): 0.65 kW/hr
- Average Heat Load: 3520 watt
- Voltage: 208V 60Hz 1Ph or 220V 60Hz 1Ph