Electric Fish Scaler
This Fish Scaler is designed to be placed on a wall. It is turned on by removing the head from the U-shaped hook and pushing the hook up. When finished, placing the head back into the hook turns it off.
This machine is capable of continuous use in commercial fish processing operations. This is one of the most durable, heavy-duty fish scalers you can find.
With this electric fish scaler, anyone from supermarkets to seafood processors can scale fish quickly and efficiently. This scaler features a heavy-duty sealed motor, 5' flexible steel, reinforced drive shaft with anti-slip finish, and corrosion resistant, well-guarded scaling head.
The equipped Diamond Tooth Head is used for most fish (snapper, sea bass, whitefish).
- Motor: 115V 60Hz or 220V 50-60Hz with 33 Hp connected to on/off switch and hook storage unit
- Electric Cord: 6" L with 3 prong plugs
- Head Handle: Corrosion resistant aluminum handle with 3 3/4" length
- Scaling Head: Solid steel 3" scaling surface with 4 3/8" shield that surrounds all but cutting knob on the head
- Drive Cable: Power cable is 5 ft long and 3/4" in diameter. 10" of protective steel is wrapped around both ends of the casing.
- Electrical: 110V 60Hz 1Ph
- Net Weight: 30 lbs.