Electric Fish Scaler
This Fish Scaler is designed to be placed on a wall. It is turned on by removing the head from the U-shaped hook and pushing the hook up. When finished, place the head back into the hook and it turns it off.
Features and Applications:
- This machine is capable of continuous use in commercial fish processing operations.
- This is one of the most durable, heavy-duty fish scalers you can find.
- Can scale fish quickly and efficiently.
- This scaler features a heavy-duty sealed motor, 5' flexible steel, reinforced drive shaft with anti-slip finish, corrosion resistant, and a well-guarded scaling head.
- The equipped Diamond Tooth Head is used for most fish (snapper, sea bass, whitefish).
- Motor: 115V 60Hz or 220V 50-60Hz with 33 Hp connected to on/off switch and hook storage unit
- Electric Cord: 6" L with 3 prong plugs
- Head Handle: Corrosion resistant aluminum handle with 3 3/4" length
- Scaling Head: Solid steel 3" scaling surface with 4 3/8" shield that surrounds all but cutting knob on the head
- Drive Cable: Power cable is 5 ft long and 3/4" in diameter. 10" of protective steel is wrapped around both ends of the casing.
- Electrical: 110V 60Hz 1Ph
- Net Weight: 30 lbs.