Industrial Baking Sheet Washer
Compact baking sheet with continuous cleaning system, for fast and effective cleaning of medium to heavily polluted baking sheets.
The baking tray washer system is divided into a main washing zone, rinse zone and a dry zone. In the main washing zone, the baking sheets are cleaned with circulating water, which is constantly kept at the desired temperature by the built-in tank heating.
The water of the main washing zone is constantly filtered by a filter system. In the rinse zone, the baking trays are rinsed with clean fresh water. This water is then fed into the main washing zone with the “double cascade system” and continuously regenerates the washing water.
After rinsing, the baking sheets pass through the drying zone and are air blown dry via air nozzles. The blown-off water is also returned to the washing zone via the cascade system.
This process achieves maximum washing results with minimal water, energy and chemical consumption. In order to ensure optimum cleaning of the end faces, the baking sheets are transported through the system at an even distance by the carriers of the transport chain.
- Capacity: 100 – 2,000 per hour
- The baking sheet is set up and delivered manually by hand.
- Total length: 6750mm
- Length without entry outlet table: 4400mm
- Height: 2200mm
- Width: 2195mm
- Inlet/outlet height: 1220mm
- Inlet/outlet length: 1300/1050mm
- Drying module – Heating system with higher air blowers and uses electric energy
- Drying via centris - Pallet spinner to remove excess water with less energy consumption
- Water filtration
- Fume extraction exhaust system
- One-man operation
- With conveyor belts
- Dosing pump
Customizable per customers’ requirements