FATOSA CBC Frozen Cutter
Fatosa Flaker, Model CBC Rotary Flaker, suitable for frozen blocks up to minus 12 degrees, maximum block thickness of 150mm.Very hygenic machine ,easy to clean. A new larger drum model is being manufactured to take blocks up to 200 mm thick.
This machine is for slicing frozen blocks of meat or other products at -20º C to make the pieces ready for processing by cutters thereby reducing the time and effort required by these machines.
The small size of the portions obtained considerably facilitates the subsequent work of the cutting machine.
The cut product is unloaded directly onto standard 200-litre trolleys.
Machines designed and manufactured in accordance with CE hygiene and safety standards.
· Completely stainless machines.
· Simple lines and smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
· Motors protected against heat and over-intense operation.
· Operating voltage : 24 V.
· Press-button controls with IP66 protection.