Patty-O-Matic PS21 Patty Maker Standard
For this model base price includes as follows:
- Equipped with all guards
- Stainless Steel Houseing
- One Standard Round mold Plate (Customer to advise Thickness and Size)
- Standard Round Knock out cup
- Automatic paper feed
- Double seal spacer plate
- Double interlocked switches
- One shot lubrication system
- Riser plateform
- Quick Feed
- Volts: 115 standard
- Cycle: 60 standard
- Speed 1200, 1800, or 2100 PPH
- Price now includes - Standard Plastic 75lb Capacity Coved Feed Tray
- Or Stainless steel & aluminum construction 40lb Capacity Coved Feed Tray - (No additional Cost - customer must specify at time of order)
- 1 shot lubrication
- No special tools required for assembly or disassembly and no loose parts
- Automatically interleaves paper between patties and a raised platform increases patty stackability
- Produces patties from a fraction of an ounce to 8 ounces
- No need to stop machine to reload paper or product
- Meets CA-OSHA requirements
- Drive mechanism engineered for increased durability
- Stainless steel cabinetry
- Volume and pressure controlled simply with the location of a single ring pin
- 3 year parts warranty
Quick Mold Plate Changes
The convenient attachment of the connecting arm allows for quick and easy mold plate spacer plate changes.
Heavy Duty Construction
The PaceSetter has a durable cast feeder, a solid steel plate frame construction and no. 60 heavy duty rated roller chain.
- Height: 28"
- Depth: 30"
- Width: 28"
- Volts: 115 standard/220 available
- Motor: 1/2 H.P.
- Amps: 13
- Weight: 225 lbs
- Cycle: 60 standard/ 50 available
- Production: 1800-2100 per hour
- Mold Plate: up to 3/4” thickness in any shape
How To select your plate
The outside Diameter is based on the weight and thickness selection.
- Determine the weight in Ounces
- Determine the Thickness
Once you establish those two then you know the diameter of the plate we can cut based on the thickness and Weight.
Example: 4 Ounce patty with a ½” thickness will give you a diameter of 4-1/4