Nock Skinex S 460 Open Top Fish Skinner Machine
Open Top Fish Skinner with CF technology and universal application. With transport roller with dynamic cleaning roller, with water cleaning unit to process fresh fish.
- Open top fish skinning machine with S technology
- 3 methods of skinning:
- thin skinning (shallow skinning) with sharp blade
- pulling-off the skin with blunt blade (silver skinning)
- restricted: deep skinning with sharp blade
- Special application for low-loss skinning of fish with thin skin, e.g. tilapia, pangasius (basa), trout, cod, catfish, squid etc.
- Skinning of flat fish e.g. plaice, sole
- Transport roller (AISI 316L) without peripheral grooves, with dynamic cleaning roller made of stainless steel (S technology)
- Water cleaning unit for steady continuous operation
- Blade gap infinitely adjustable
- Spring suspended blade holder for perfect skinning results.
- Ergonomic favorable foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- NOCK POWER PLATES for a machine construction which is easy to clean, for outstanding.
- Lockable castors
- Stainless steel
- Cutting: 430mm
- Cutting Speed: 29 m/min
- Blade Gap: 0-0.5 mm infinitely adjustable
- Overall dimensions: 750x960x750 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 160 kg
- Motor performance: 0.75 kW
- Standard Volatge: 400V 50Hz 3Ph (other voltage options available)
- Water Connection: G 1/4 internal thread
- Water Consumption: approx. 100 l/hr
- NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT OUT (ICO)
- Transport roller with coarse or fine toothing
- Feeding unit for secure skinning of smaller fish
- Special equipment for the skinning of herring